Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Mineralicious Makeup Review



Last month, I finally took the plunge and joined Mineralicious Makeup as a Founding State Consultant!  I just received my starter kit yesterday and had a chance to try some of the makeup.  First, the entire package itself smells so good!  I received sample sizes of lotion and facial scrub and both smell so good!  After trying the eye shadows, I am tempted to throw away my other brand of mineral makeup that I already have.

I had a chance to try two of the eye shadows: steel and midnight.  Those were the two colors that I personally chose when I ordered my starter kit.  They felt so smooth and creamy when I put them on.  They blended so easily and so well.  There was no need to use my fingers to blend! 

I can't wait to try more of the makeup colors I chose!  I received a ton of samples that I am looking to give away!  If you are interested in receiving some, be sure to join my Facebook page!  I use it to announce sales and specials offered by the company, as well as personal specials!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails