Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Get Your Site Seen

As a home business representative to several home businesses, I have found countless tips and ideas on how to advertise on the web from articlecity. Since I have several home businesses, I have several websites that I like to promote. However, if you are novice to home businesses, how do you get started with advertising? I found a great article called Advertise your website via Google and Yahoo that explains easy ways to get the word out about your websites. The author suggests doing link exchanges with other sites, I find this to be very effective. You can gain new contacts, as well as new traffic. Offering link exchanges can open your site to many other people asking you to list your website. The more sites your link or banner is listed on other sites, the better your site has a chance of getting seen!

The author lists other great ideas to advertising your website and you can follow her ideas with a budget! You don't have to be rich to advertise your website, there are many free ways!

Another great suggestion by the author is submitting your websites to search engines. The main search engines to go with are Yahoo, MSN, and Google. By the way, this is free and easy to do. Don't pay someone to do this, when this process can take less than 5 minutes of your time.

In addition to the above ideas, I also suggest using traffic exchanges. Traffic exchanges are free to use, you surf other people's websites and in exchange, they surf your websites. This is also a great way to boost your traffic and visitor count. Another great idea is using paid to click sites to advertise. I have found that I do get extra traffic from these sites, but that's about it. At least my websites are being seen. Do not depend on just paid to click sites. Do not depend on one way of advertising, try a few ideas and see how they turn out.

I would also like to suggest starting a blog to advertising your websites! Blogs are a great way to network and share what you have to offer.

All in all, I believe that any free exposure to your websites is great advertising!


***I've been published, see this article at http://www.bukisa.com/articles/127472_get-your-site-seen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails